Sunday, February 22, 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions

I was tagged by Jennifer at Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews 

 
Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name
1. Bonnie-This is my actual first name, but I have never cared for it much. So in my early twenties I stopped using it.
2. Renee-This is my middle name, but I have always love it. So I use it mostly now, and I think I look more like a Renee, and its so pretty.
3. Bon Bon-When I was a kid, this was my nickname.
4. Bonstr-One of my oldest friends, calls me by this name.

 Four Jobs I've Had 
 1. Assistant in Accounting Firm
2. Deli worker
3. Resturaunt Manager
4. Baker-My current Job

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once 
1. Fifty Shades Of Grey
2. Star Wars
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. The Italian Job

Four Books I'd Recommend 
1. Devil In Winter by Lisa Kleypas
2. The Wolf and the Dove-Kathleen Woodiwiss
3. Texas Glory by Lorraine Heath
4. A Notorious Love by Sabrina Jeffries

Four Places I Have Lived 
1. Orem, Utah
2. Provo, Utah (current residence)
3. Ephraim, Utah
4. Ogden, Utah

Four Places I've Been 
1. London, England
2. Paris, France
3. Edinburgh, Scotland
4. Oahu, Hawaii

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now 
1. Italy
2. Sweden
3. Germany
4. Colorado

Four Of My Favorite Foods 
1. Italian
2. Chocolate
3. Steak
4. Potatoes

Four TV Shows I Watch 
1. The 100
2. Stargate
3. Blue Bloods
4. The Voice


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails